Please read before ordering!
The Small Print
Some Frequently asked questions, policies, important information & disclaimers.
Make sure someone is home!
• A surcharge may be applied to time sensitive orders.
• Please ensure someone is at the delivery destination to receive the flowers. Especially in hot or sub-zero weather.
• Charges may apply if first delivery attempt is not successful.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods.
• No refunds or exchange on plants, flowers, or dried materials, due to the perishable nature of these products.
• Hard goods may be returned for credit, or exchanged, if returned in original condition and with a receipt within 14 days of purchase.
• All sale priced goods are final purchase.
We cannot be responsible for your purchase once it leaves our store.
• Some plants & cut flowers are toxic and poisonous to dogs, cats & other pets. Please do your research before you buy.
• Moisture condenses on vases, and plant pots may not be watertight. Please protect your surfaces.
• Pests happen! Be prepared to properly care for your plant and keep it healthy.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Read our terms of service.
Questions or Concerns?
For any further questions, concerns, comments or information please call or email us at 416.594.1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org